Saturday, October 20, 2012

Life Bucket List (possibly inspired by Tumblr?)

So, the past few weeks, my friends have introduced me to the micro-blogging, hipster website that is Tumblr, and I LOVE IT. Like seriously though, I can't get enough of it. There are posts and pictures and GIFs that I can completely relate to and I spend an unhealthy amount of hours on the computer just staring at them, being inspired and waiting for the day my life starts. 

So, Tumblr has pretty large blogs that TONS of people can comment on, and there is one called Teenager's Bucket List. Just google it if you want; it's really cute! Anyway, I have been inspired and motivated by it to create MY idealistic, perfect Tumblr bucket list......that  maybe, just maybe, I will follow through my life!  

(This is going to be a decent sized list, so get ready.) 

1. Drive across the USA. 

2. Spend a day in a busy city with a 'Free Hugs' sign. 
3. Learn to play guitar. 
4. Keep my New Years' Resolution. 
5. Get accepted to my dream college. 
6. Be kissed in the rain. 
7. Go to a masquerade ball. 
8. Go to a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. 
9. Go sailing (I mean, LEGIT sailing). 
10. See the Mona Lisa 
11. Go to Venice's Carnival. 
12. Live in New York City. 
13. Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge. 
14. Learn how to ice skate. 
15. Learn piano. 
16. Visit Paris. 
17. Live in Paris. 
18. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower. 
19. Go to the Olympics. 
20. Go to Italy. 
21. Meet the love of my life. 
22. Have a gondola ride in Venice. 
23. Ride in a hot air balloon. 
24. Have a Tiffany ring. 
25. Spend a whole day reading. 
26. Meet One Direction. 
27. Kiss under mistletoe. 
28. Kiss under fireworks. 
29. Spend New Year's Eve in Times Square. 
30. Dance in the rain. 
31. Play Paint Twister. 
32. Cover my bedroom walls with twinkle lights, pictures, and lyrics. 
33. Be confident in my bathing suit. 
34. Have a road trip with friends.  
35. Have a closet full of shoes. 
36. Go cliff diving in Santorini. 
37. Let go of a flying lantern. 
38. Get out of my town. 
39. Take Polaroid pictures with the one I love.  
40. Sleep under the stars. 
41. Have a walk-in closet. 
42. Become a Broadway star. 
43. Chase my dreams. 
44. Change someone's life. 
45. Stop all of my bad habits. 
46. Experience Christmas in New York. 
47. Own Ray-Bans. 
48. Get a small tattoo that means a lot. (For me, it would be an infinity tattoo. But I can't get one or my parents will disown me.) 
49. Go to a concert (ANY concert). 
50. Go to a One Direction Concert. 
51. Ride on the London Eye. 
52. Throw someone a surprise party. 
53. Shop on Black Friday. 
54. Make a wish at the Trevi Fountain in Rome. 
55. Dance in the rain WITH my best friends. 
56. Slow dance in the rain WITH the one I love. 
57. Tie messages to balloons and let them go. 
58. Get an apartment with my sister. 
59. Have my fairytale wedding. 
60. Build a blanket fort. 
61. Have an iPhone. 
62. Slow dance to 'Forever Young'. 
63. Write my name in sand. 
64. Write my name in concrete. 
65. Spend the day at a boardwalk. 
66. Design my own Converse. 
67. Design my own Vans. 
68. Go to an outdoor concert. 
69. Go surfing. 
70. Learn to play the ukelele. 
71. Carve my name into a tree. 
72. Master liquid eyeliner. 
73. Drink Starbucks on the beach. 
74. Wear red pants and a striped shirt together. 
75.  Own a nice camera.  
76. Own my own cupcake shop. 
77.  Watch the sunrise at the beach. 
78. Visit London. 
79. Live in London. 
80. Have an endless perfume collection. 
81. Graduate with straight A's (or a few). 
82. Have a photo shoot in a photo booth. 
83. Send a message in a bottle. 
84. Own a 'Keep Calm' shirt. 
85. Meet Ed Sheeran. 
86. Sing opera. 
87. Have an amazing iPhone case. 
88. Visit Salzburg, Austria. 
89. Go to the Caribbean. 
90. Visit Notre Dame Cathedral. 
91. Visit the Vatican. 
92. Visit Stonehenge. 
93. Visit the Louvre. 
94. Visit the Musee d'Orsay. 
95. Make my own piece of pottery. 
96. Win a Tony Award (or more...).  
97. Shop at Harrod's. 
98.  Date a British boy. 
99. Go on a no-budget shopping spree. 
100. Save someone's life. 
101. Have a girl. 
102. Have a boy. 
103. Spoil my children. 
104. Be a loving parent. 
105. Grow my hair long. 
106. Master the art of styling your hair and different hairstyles. 
107. Buy a pair of white shoes and personalize them. 
108. Go to New York Fashion Week. 
109. See an Adele concert. 
110. Own a Polaroid camera. 
111. Bake something in the middle of the night. 
112. Catch a bride's bouquet. 
113. Watch all of the Harry Potter movies in one day. 
114. Have a Starbucks date. 
115. Visit Big Ben. 
116. Visit the Mall of America. 
117. See a performance at the Sydney Opera House. 
118. Be fluent in another language. 
119. Be able to run a mile easily. 
120. Leave a note in a library book for someone else to find.  
121. Go to my prom. 
122. Have a wardrobe I actually like. 
123. Have a personal standing ovation. 
124. Have a fanfic moment. 
125. Go on a nighttime stroll in Paris. 
126. Have my own personal library. 
127. Witness a wedding proposal. 
128. Get rid of all the negativity in my life. 
129. Grow old together. 
130. Make melted crayon art. 
131. Go to a cupcake ATM. 
132. See the Northern Lights. 
133. Have an aquarium date. 
134. Go snorkeling. 
135. Tell people what I think about them. 
136. Make and finish a "Wreck This" journal. 
137. Donate a large amount of money to cancer research. 
138. Teach someone something. 
139. Have a picnic. 
140. Own and donate a pair of TOMS shoes for every day of the week. 
141. Be serenaded. 
142. Play hide and seek in IKEA. 
143. Stop being afraid and start living. 
144. Be remembered. 

I know, this is A LOT! But I want to have an exciting, crazy, random, its-the-little-things-that-matter kind of life. And if you never try, you'll never know. So, I'm going to remember this bucket list.....and try to fulfill it the best I can! 

Love to all, I hope this has inspired you to create your own bucket lists that are important to YOU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment