Sunday, October 28, 2012

Stress and Being Sick.

So marching band is over. I now get to come home four days a week and not have to worry about getting my homework done on time or going to bed too late. Hooray! 

But, unfortunately, two of my most important grades are slipping: Geometry and AP European History.  I am trying my hardest to keep up in these classes, but it has been a busy and stressful past two weeks with the season ending and football going into the playoffs. I failed two tests over the course of one week. 

Now that I'm coming home more often, I am going to take the opportunity to focus all of my energy into my studies. I have set expectations for my self for this year and I am determined to fill them.....without worsening my cold.  

One thing I've realized as I have started my high school career: being sick stinks and you just can't afford it. So, everyone, try to stay healthy and happy over the next few months so your health doesn't interfere with your own busy schedules! 





No comments:

Post a Comment