Saturday, November 3, 2012

War Of 204....Part 2

Because Neuqua Valley High School is undefeated, 11-0 record, and the winner of their game last night, AND Waubonsie Valley High School has a 10-1 record (their one loss is to us), we will be playing them, our biggest rivals, in the football playoff quarterfinals this Friday at home. AGAIN. 

Be prepared, because if you thought the first War of 204 was something.....you ain't seen nothing yet. 

But personally, I wish we lost a while ago. I mean, it's awesome we have a great football team, but the music kids have this annual, private event called Swing Dance where the jazz groups play big band music and everyone is super classy and dances the night away and it's WAY too much fun. 

Well, this year, it's scheduled for this Friday. From four to six pm. Then I have to go play in the freezing cold with the band. 

I was so excited for this. I mean, doesn't it sound lame to hold it from four to six instead of, say, seven to ten? Like it's supposed to be? 

Four to six is not classy. Because of the football team. That's all I'm saying. 

Go Wildcats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment