Sunday, November 4, 2012

Appreciations

I love my family. But it's days like these that I really appreciate that they're MINE and no one else's. 

Today was a day that we planned to have family portraits taken for our Christmas card and just to have. We dressed nicely, took our dogs to the park where we were taking pictures, and just started with our friend who was taking them for us. 

As I watched my parents take pictures together and my sister take individual shots in the sunshine with that late afternoon shadow that is so unique to fall, I realized that I had a pretty awesome family: parents who care about me and push me to do whatever I want to, and a sister who is my best friend. 

I can't wait to see how these pictures come out and see how great we look together. I will treasure them for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment