Thursday, December 20, 2012

Book List

Since I spent about two hours today in my local Barnes and Noble and I am a satisfied customer and member there (plus its closing. wah.), I decided to look back into the teen section on their website and give you guys a list of books that I REALLY want to read for the New Year!

1. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

2. Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler

3. The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

4. Matched by Ally Condie  

5. Crossed by Ally Condie

6. Reached by Ally Condie

7. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (Funny how my sister has had this book since summer of 2012, but I can't read it yet and she finished with it in August. Humph.)

8. Amy And Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

9. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

10. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

11. It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han

12. We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han

13. I Like Him, He Likes Her by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

14. It's Not Like I Planned It This Way by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

15. Please Don't Be True by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

16. Alice In Charge by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

17. Incredibly Alice by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

18. Alice On Board by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

19. Just One Day by Gayle Forman

OK, so thats my list. If you guys have any recommendations for me, please comment in the actual post or on Google+.

Thanks, and in the words of Tyler Oakley, have a nice life!


No comments:

Post a Comment