Sunday, December 16, 2012

Update, For the Time Being

Hello, Google plussers, blog readers, and people of the world who enjoy viewing this blog!














I know, I know, it has been a while since I posted something. But I was busy with my school's holiday concert and homework and finals start THIS WEEK and I was Christmas present shopping and baking my butt off. I swear, this new Hersey Kiss cookie recipe I found is so easy, I make them at least once a week and my jeans are not fitting because of them.

BUT ANYWAY, I thought I would just give you a little update on what's going on with moi.

As you know from my last post, I participated in my school's holiday concert called the Crystal Concert, and it was stressful and exhausting, but beautiful and joyful too. It was such an amazing sight, to see the auditorium of my school decked out in white and pretty lights and to sing and play for a packed house every night. I can not WAIT for the holiday season of the next two years to do this again! To commemorate the concert, I took a picture of myself in my concert wear, which you can see above.

In addition, I had several projects due in some of my classes and a test almost everyday for the past two weeks so I have been pulling my hair every night asking myself why I keep going to school. VERY stressful.

But, finals are this week. "Oh whoops, I said the F word!" as my math teacher would say. But yes, finals are this week and then they will be over Friday and I will have a glorious, social Christmas break with some rollerskating outings, movie nights, and, hopefully, trips into Chicago.

I will give another update once the burden that are finals are lifted from my shoulders.
Peace out, and see y'alls in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment