Friday, April 19, 2013

Pinning, Pinning, Everywhere

So, something new that has come into my life to ruin it for good is a little thing called Pinterest. Although it is categorized under the cult of moms and artsy-fartsys, I find it to be a very fun and cathartic experience. You can express your creativity, hobbies, and likes in an organized manner and repin what you like, too! 

For instance, I have been on Pinterest for close to a month now, and I have about ten boards under food, geek culture, weddings, hair and beauty, cities, and cool photography. I enjoy it thoroughly and I am able to teach myself how to do DIY projects, cool beauty ideas and I can try out different recipes that look delicious! 

I strongly suggest joining--it's a ton of fun, and there's so much out there on the site! 

Happy pinning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment