Sunday, July 1, 2012

Galena

Happy First of July! 


This weekend, I went up to Galena, Illinois with my family. We have a second home there, which I am not really a fan of because I'm more of an urbanite, but my parents love it up here. We really like to do things as a family up here, which brings us closer. For instance, today we decided to rent a boat and go out on the lake. It was really fun, but a little hot and my sister and I got into an argument before and we made faces at each other the whole time. 
But that's pretty normal. 
Anyway, since I just got my permit I decided to drive the boat a little, which was enjoyable, but I have to say I like driving a car much more. I feel like I'm more in control. 
The weather is beautiful and we hope to do more up here this weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment